Tony and I have been together for over a year and a half. He’s my very best friend and I thought it would be fun to interview him for the blog…
I want to point out that while we are doing this interview he is drinking a smoothie and wearing a green mint beauty mask. ❤
- Given the choice of anyone in the world who would you want to have dinner with?
Tony: “Martin Luther King. I would like to try and understand the struggles he went through and how he dealt with all of that.”
- Describe your idea of a perfect day?
Tony: “Napping and someone bringing me fresh cheeseburgers off the grill and feeding them to me while I wear a crown of fresh strawberries. Then they feed me the fresh strawberries.”
- Name 3 things we have in common.
Tony: “Cats, Our love of movies, we both like the same holidays”
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
Tony: “Kelly from Saved by the Bell”
- If you could have one super power what would it be?
Tony: “The ability to have any super power I want at any moment. Out smart the system.” Then he let out an evil laugh.
- What is your favorite thing about me?
Tony: “Your kind heart.”
- What is your favorite smell?
Tony: “Cheeseburgers.” and then he laughs
Tony: “A lot of things that you wear and dryer sheets”
- What is one thing that women do that grosses you out?
Tony: “Nothing really.”
Me: “So there’s nothing a woman does that makes you want throw up (Makes throw up noise)”
Tony: “No because I think most of the shit women do that would make me want to throw up they do behind close doors.”
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
Tony: “Pro Wrestler”
- What’s your grossest habit?
Tony: “What I ain’t sharing that…”
Tony: *sassy snap* “I don’t have any. I’m perfect”
- If money was no object where would you choose to live?
Tony: “I’d buy my own private island.”
Me: “Would you let people visit you?”
Tony: “No. They can send smoke signals.”
- If you were the host of a TV show what kind of show would it be?
Tony: “Sketch comedy”
- A genie comes out of your phone and grants you 3 wishes. What are your 3 wishes?
Tony: “Money, 12 1/2 orange cats with tiny legs, more. money.”
Me: “So what are you going to do with 1/2 of a cat?”
Tony: “I don’t know. Call him lucky?”
Me: “You’re the one that said you wanted 1/2 a cat”
Tony: “I know I was trying to pick a good round number.”
- One thing you want to do before you die?
Tony: “Sky dive”
- What do I do that annoys you?
Tony: “Apologize over and over again.”
So that’s that. I enjoyed doing this. I was cracking up a lot while we were doing this. He makes me laugh a lot. We always have a lot of fun together.
Tony and his friend Toby have also started doing a new horror sketch show – Graveyard Tales. They dress up in their characters Zed and Slash and share old horror films. They have done some podcasts, filmed some commercials for people, and are getting ready to launch their own show on YouTube. If that’s something you’re interested in you should check them out on Facebook. I’m proud of him for it because it’s something he’s wanted to do for a while now and I’m glad he has something for him kind of like how I have my blog here.
Anyway, I hope your week is going great!